Business Development Manager, South London and South East
Main Job Function
Developing strong relationships, combining a high level of sales drive, creativity and excellent product and technical knowledge; in this role, the individual will have the opportunity to develop into a skilled, professional, valued member of the team, who really makes a difference.
- To develop profitable sales by adding value for the customer using clinical evidence together with excellent service and support activities.
- To achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Through excellence in service, support and teamwork, enhance the image and reputation of Pharmasure.
- A charismatic, goal-orientated individual, driven to succeed, resilient - “Fire in the belly.” Providing consistent, effort – willing and able to build the business along with his/her track record and career.
- Intellectually agile – can absorb and manipulate technical data to engage with customers on a “peer to peer” level to overcome business and clinical barriers to use and to achieve credibility with customers.
- Well-developed inter-personal skills, excellent, confident communicator – draws people to him/her self through interesting, warm, friendly professionalism. A rounded, interesting person.
- An able, contributing team player who recognises the importance of the team in helping to achieving his/her and the Company’s objectives.
- Two to three years’ successful experience in pharmaceutical sales with some hospital pharmaceutical sales.
- Evidence of creativity in penetrating key accounts and establishing contact with decision makers.
- At ease using scientific, practical and commercial arguments in promoting products and services.
- Science or life-science graduate.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org