We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website;
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications
(2) Information about website visits
(3) Using your personal data
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Provide other organisations with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
(8) Cookies Used
Google Analytics cookies for performance analysis.
Pharmacy Privacy Notice
Our pharmacists and customer care team aim to provide you with the highest quality of healthcare services. To do this we need to keep records about you, your health and the care we have provided or plan to provide to you.
We know that you value your privacy and the security of personal information held about you.
Information recorded – As part of providing a professional, safe and efficient service, there is certain information that we record. This includes details of drugs and appliances dispensed against prescriptions as well as significant advice given and referrals made to other health professionals.
We process your personal data, which includes your name, contact details, prescription medicines and data from other healthcare professionals involved in your treatment for the purposes of:
Your care – providing pharmacy services and advice to you and, as appropriate, sharing your information with other clinical professionals involved in your care.
Our payments – sharing your information with the Clinical Organisation in charge of your treatment, and only limited information to check the accuracy of payments.
Management – sharing only limited information with the Clinical Organisation in charge of your treatment; as well as limited data to third-party couriers used in the delivery of your dispensed medication.
We hold your information for as long as is required by legislation. You have a right to a copy of the information we hold about you, generally without charge. You may seek to correct any inaccurate information.
The processing of your data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject for the provision of healthcare, treatment and the management of healthcare systems.
You may object to us holding your information. You may also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. Please ask if you would like more information.
Our Data Protection Officer is Ellis Chung and can be contacted at Pharmasure Ltd, Sullivan House, 4-6 Colonial Business Park, Colonial Way, Watford, WD24 4PR