This website is owned and operated by PHARMASURE Ltd., a company incorporated in England (registration number 3929804) whose registered office is at 10 Cassiobury Park Avenue, Watford, WD18 7LB. The website is intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom only. PHARMASURE makes no representation that material in this website is appropriate for use outside the United Kingdom and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
3. Content. While there may be information on this website related to medical conditions and their treatment, if a medical condition exists you should consult a qualified medical practitioner for specific medical advice. PHARMASURE makes no claims or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of this website. You agree that access to and use of this site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Certain sections of this website may be designated for healthcare professionals only. If you are a healthcare professional, please note that the information contained on this website is not intended to be comprehensive or to serve as a substitute for your own medical judgment. We recommend that you also consult other professional sources and references prior to making any evaluation or treatment decision.
5. Service Access. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and PHARMASURE reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on this website without notice. PHARMASURE will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6. Representation. As a user of this website, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to PHARMASURE. Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding the content of this website, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and PHARMASURE shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
9. Intellectual Property. All material on this website is copyright PHARMASURE Limited or it has been granted permission to use such material, except where expressly stated otherwise. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with paragraph 4 above.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The material displayed on this website is provided without any representations, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, PHARMASURE hereby expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity including, without limitation, the warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, use of reasonable care and skill and non-infringement of proprietary rights. Use of this website is at the risk of the user and PHARMASURE accepts no liability for any computer viruses, malicious software, harmful data or any other material which is technologically harmful infecting the user following its use of this website.
13. Consequences. PHARMASURE reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of this website for any reason at any time without notice. If your breach causes harm to others, you agree to indemnify and hold PHARMASURE harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, or expense. If any dispute arises regarding this agreement or your use of this website, it shall be resolved through good faith negotiations between the parties. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, all such controversies, claims, or disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated on 10th October 2018